Start Date: 8/19/2018
Sundays 8:00pm - 11:00pm ET (us east coast)
ITA: brother lobo
ROM: rIchard nixon
Alex Mod v1.5.3
- Cannot manually build than 4 forts per provinces.
- You may build an additional 2 forts on VP province (for a total of +6 forts).
- There are no restrictions on NF fort constructions.
- Cannot tech rush research more than 1 year early (i.e., cannot begin researching a 1941 tech until at earliest Jan 1st 1940)
- No nation may force World Tension upwards prior to 1939 unless they join the Axis alliance (this includes Japan, it must be a formal member of Axis to voluntarily. The exceptions to this rule is Sending Volunteers to a foreign war. Also, any Decision or National Focus is fine. This rule is also negated if the Axis justify a Conquer war goal prior to 1939 (at this point the other alliances/nations can do as they please). Basically, a war goal can only be pushed outside of Axis alliance prior to 1939 if it is a non-Conquer war goal.
- No nation may start creating a war justification outside of National Focuses prior to 1939. Pressing Claims provided via NF is allowed.
- Spain may not join the Axis until after the fall of France.
- Spain may not be called into war until after USA joins the war on the side of the Allies.
- Spain must include an Amphibious Assault when initiating a combat against Gibraltar. Participating land combat may continue after Amphibious assault, however. If combat is broken, a new Amphib must be initiated for ea subsequent attack.
- You may only send volunteers to one warring nation at a time.
- Divisions sent as volunteers may only contain Infantry type battalions.
- No Nation may take "alternate history" paths which change their government type or faction destiny.
- China may not give into Marco Polo if triggered after June 1937. (to prevent 1938 start sino-jap war)
- France must accept historical Vichy, then assume Free France or change to another Allied nation.
- Soviet Union must accept MR.
- Allies may not interfere with Pre-Danzig historical German expansion.
Note: These rules are a work in progress and can be discussed here.